Can It Serve as Power Outage Alarm/Monitor?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-06-21 13:51:32
Model: HS110  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi.  I am a fan of your smart plugs and have a new question/challenge.  Can the HS110 be used to alert me if the power/circuit trips off the GFCI outlet?  Sometimes the GFCI trips and I don't find out until it's too late (sump pump is connected).  Ideally it would send me a msg through the app alerting to loss of power.  I have seen some products specifically made for sump pumps but I don't need anything complicated that actually includes water level monitoring (and the sump pump is on the other side of the wall).  I just need to know that the GCFI has tripped and the power is off/  Many thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can It Serve as Power Outage Alarm/Monitor?
2019-06-21 17:36:50

@MarkDC 

Not at this time but if are devices become able to be triggers on IFTTT then yes it would be possible.  Because then you could say If Smart Plug loses power send an email to this address, or something to that affect. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 2284

Replies: 1