Kl130 bulb not turning off, and will not brighten to full intensity.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-18 08:20:45
Model: KL130  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.8.6

So, i come to notice that one of my lights was not nearly as bright or even the right color while using it. I tried running through the main troubleshooting of factory resetting it, other plugs, and reinstalling the app with the same outcome.

Now i will say i noticed flickering in the lights before, however it was cycling through other colors of whites (such as ivory and candlelight) not brightness.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Kl130 bulb not turning off, and will not brighten to full intensity.
2019-07-18 16:34:46

@Ana-jar 

Quite honeslty bulbs are a pretty simply device.  If you have checked the frimware, done a factory reset and reloated the bulb to a different lamp its likely you have a defective unit.  We recommend sending a email to Kasa.Support@tp-link.com and request a replacement be authorized. 

You would need to register the product on our warranty portal too that can be done by going to warranty.tp-link.com, creating an account and then registering the product. 

Best Regards 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1111

Replies: 1