Deleting Multiple Event Recordings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-10-12 14:40:14
Model: KC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Is there any way to DELETE MULTIPLE recordings at once?

I personally like to keep my Cameras Event Recordi gs cleaned out/deleted so I have to delete each one, one at a time.

There needs to be a way to "Tag" multiple recordings and delete all of them at once.

Options
26 Reply
Re:Deleting Multiple Event Recordings
2019-10-14 17:59:04

@TylerGadget 

Unfortuantely, there is not a way to delete multiple clips. 

I can say I have forwarded this feature request as other customers as well wish to have that implemented. 

Options
2020-02-06 10:49:12
Any updates on this? Honestly if I knew that the app does not allow deleting motion videos in bulk I would have definitely changed my mind an never bought the camera. Please prioritize this feature quickly because it's obvious (at least that's what I think) you don't want customers to proactively delete videos before they go over their cloud quota and start paying for extra space.
Options
2020-03-13 23:26:29

+1 for this feature. I would like to delete them all!

Options
Re:Deleting More then one Recordings
2020-04-22 20:09:22

Yes Please it´s take to long to delete on at the time, and I want to use more then three smart action because if you want a light to turn on if the cam get a motion you can choose more then three at one time, exemple you have two smart plugs but you want two to turn the lights on same time the cam get a motion, I want to have another time settings on suturday and Sunday to turn the light on at the choose time, and you can not multiple more then one smart plug on a smart action. A want this to be in the new update at least. 

Options
2020-05-02 19:02:01
Yes I had submitted the same request not only did it take me forever to delete every one, and get this, It recorded 3 videos in 1 second. If i want to view them the next day it takes forever for them to connect to the server so i have to download them to view.... I won't be purchasing anymore products unless they fix this issue 😒
Options
2020-05-27 12:28:04

@Tony how to delete record? 

Options
2020-05-27 14:53:51

@TylerGadget There is NO way to delete multiple recordings at once. Many of us have complained about this to the Development team or a long time now and they WILL NOT fix the problem. I keep mine cleaned out also and move the ones I want to keep to my Dropbox account. They are going to lose future customers due to this as this is the first thing I tell potential new customers about!

Options
2020-05-27 17:34:48

Please Tp-link release a new uppdate so You can deleate more then one video. I have too cameras and it take me Forever to deleate a video. Please do something the last release update was a sh*t uppdate like totorial it take me 5 minutes to understand how to do for the first time without the totorial. The last update was 3 wheeks ago and it's time to do something to deleate a video more then one. Hurry up!

Options
2020-06-23 07:36:07

@TylerGadget 

I agree their support sucks . 

1. They sell and support kasa cams in NZ. This is not grey market.

2. They sell the cams, but after doing due diligence and hours of research there is nothing about Kasa plans no being available in NZ.

3.  So I buy a 2 cams,  and try to create a Kasa care account. Guess what "Not available in your country. " so only free 2 days plan available. 

4. Their  app had no way to delete multiple videos so you run out of storage. 

I am returning the cams as NOT fit for purpose as a security device, because if my house gets burgled on day three I can not find out who did it, because the free plan only supports 2 days of history.  

I am also reporting this product to the New Zealand commerce commission, as "goods sold as not fit for purpose" as you wont answer the questions like yours,  and their web site is ambiguous to the point of misleading, when it comes to available plans in what countries.

Shame as it is a good camera. Just Kasa support sucks

Options
2020-06-23 13:34:36

The cameras do a good job in what they are suppose to do. I love the instant text messages when a camera records movement. Most of the time its animals. Flying bugs etc. I immediately delete those recordings and download any that I want to keep, like package deliveries, to my Dropbox cloud. This way I never depend on the 3 day limit... use your own Cloud storage to permanently store them.

My ISSUE is that with so that you CANNOT DELETE MULTIPLE RECORDINGS AT ONCE like other security camera systems. It is a hassle to delete ONE AT A TIME. They WILL NOT fix this. SIMPLE PROBLEM!

Options

Information

Helpful: 7

Views: 14079

Replies: 26