watch camera footage online

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-10-14 21:34:10
Model: KC100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Is there a way to watch footage or a live view of your camera online? I looked and found this.... https://www.tplinkcloud.com but it says that there are no cameras on my account yet it works on my phone. What am I doing wrong? or is there no way to view your camera via a web browser?

Options
4 Reply
Re:watch camera footage online
2019-10-14 23:04:25

@Tdog 

Hi Tdog.  

TPlinkcloud.com is for our older NC-class of cameras.  The Kasa branded cameras do not have an "web" interface.  To view the camera feed it would need to be on your Phone or Tablet through the Kasa App or through an Amazon or Google branded streaming device like an Echo Show, Google Nest Hub or streaming stick like Fire or Chromecast.  

Options
2019-10-15 16:01:39

@Carl  Any plans to make a web portal?

Options
2019-10-15 21:50:13

@Tdog 

Not to my knowledge.  But it has been requested.  As more products are developed with cloud access it may be added but right now to my knowledge it is not being planned. 

Options
2020-03-15 10:12:38

I'm facing the same problem with my device. How to get rid from it?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1236

Replies: 4