Sunrise Sunset Offset

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Sunrise Sunset Offset

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:Sunrise Sunset Offset
2019-12-24 14:33:16

Updated firmware for my HS200 smart switches this morning. These control my outside lights and I'll be able to save 30 minutes a day of power on all of them by switching off 15 minutes before sunrise, when it's already faitly light, and off 15 minutes after sunset, when it is still getting dark. Great job and thanks to the TP-Link Kasa team that made this possible, putting them way ahead of the competition. 

Options
Re:Sunrise Sunset Offset
2019-12-26 17:36:37

@MGBrick  HS100 updated firmware this morning. That's all my devices now with offset for sunrise & sunset.

MGBrick wrote

Excited to get notice of iOS update 11/12/19 with New Feature description, "You can now include offsets when scheduling sunrise and sunset". Downloaded update and checked I have latest firmware but don't see the much needed new feature. Am I missing something? Has anyone else got this feature working somehow?

Options
Related Articles