Smart Switch Random Schedule

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-21 21:00:57
Model: HS200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.5

I have three HS200 switches in my home, and one of them continues to turn on and off according to its own schedule. The other two are fine. The trouble switch is set to turn on at sunset and off at sunrise. But I often find it on in mid-afternoon. I've deleted and redone the schedule. I've also restored the switch to factory settings and started over. Any idea what might be happening?

Options
4 Reply
Re:Smart Switch Random Schedule
2019-11-21 22:23:16

@m389 

I would frist make sure you are on the latest firmware for the switch.  Once that was confrimed check the time zone settings and make sure they are okay, resyncing if you need to.  After that set the schedules and it should be fine from that point.

Options
2019-11-22 02:52:06

@Carl I checked both of those. Still having the problem.

Options
2019-11-22 21:10:08

@m389 

not much else to check at that point.  Likely would need to file an RMA request if your product is still under warranty.  You can start the process by emailing Kasa.Support@Tp-link.com.  You can include a link to this thread as proof of troubleshooting. 

Options
2019-11-25 14:01:08
Thanks. I just sent the email.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1009

Replies: 4