HS200 won't run schedules

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-11 22:23:41
Model: HS200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.5

My HS200 won't run any schedules.   The app will turn the lights on and off but no schedules work.  Time and time zones are correct on both app and switch.  Thoughts?

Options
9 Reply
Re:HS200 won't run schedules
2019-12-12 18:05:34

@BAH 

If you have not done so already, factory default the switch to make sure something did not cause a issue when installing it initially. Hold the reset button (left small button) which is below the main switch for 15 seconds. Once the switch is installed try to configure a schedule and see if it triggers.

If that does not work do other modes work such as away mode? Away mode might be hard to test as it is completely random.

Options
2019-12-30 15:11:11

@Tony Good morning, I have a similar issue, I have 2 HS 200 switches installed, properly configured. The second one was installed 2mths from the first. And i cannot get the scheduling to work. I also had an issue with a pair of HS103 but that has been since resolved. I have not yet gotten the reason for it to work.. it just started. I have reset the switch to factory default twice, reset router settings, confirmed wifi signal, upgraded app & firmware, and still I cannot get it to schedule. Heres the thing tho, it will schedule as an activity along with other devices, just not independantly. Can you please help... i am sure its a simple resolve. Thanks.

Options
2020-01-16 16:25:11

@Neran 

What if you create two scenes, one to turn on the switch, one to turn off the swtich. Then go to smart actions, and create a action for both, creating a schedule that way.

Options
2020-01-16 16:52:42

@Tony Thanks for the suggestion, but that is what I did at first and it worked. however i have other schedules controlling other devices and apparently there can only be 3 smart actions active at anytime. so i was not able to create an off schedule. Technically im tying up smart actions and scenes to automate on and off, but now i cant have any adhoc smart scenes setup without deactivating one of the current scenes.

Options
2020-01-16 19:20:52

@BAH   I was asked to run a "beta" app by support to collect  some data.  They say it's because I have an Android phone and are going to be working on a patch.  Was told I shouldn't have the problem if I had an iPhone.  We shall see......

Options
2020-02-03 20:20:28

@BAH   I recently switched to an iPhone and now schedules run as expected.   I would think that could be a major issue since a lot of people have android phones!

Options
2020-03-08 05:48:01

@Neran Any luck yet! I have a similar issue, both Schedule and Away not working. Only work if you are Sync Location again (Settings -> Location and Time -> Sync Location)

Options
2020-03-09 00:07:39

@TST hi guy. Nope. Still not able to schedule. Fortunately i passed over the actions to smart things and i am able schedule the on and off times using scenes. Very dissappointing as j really like the hardware and ease of use with kasa app.

Options
2020-03-09 14:31:53

@BAH I switched from an android to iphone (not because of this issue) and the schedule immediately worked as expected.   Switching phones is certainly no fix!  I hope they can come up with a resolution for all the andoid users!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1051

Replies: 9