Bed time using UTC instead of local time zone

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Bed time using UTC instead of local time zone

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
33 Reply
Re:Bed time using UTC instead of local time zone
2020-06-20 06:22:53

@Tony I noticed one more thing that could help you debug, if the region is not selected for some reason (this happens sometimes), the time is correct. 

As soon as i logout the UI and log back in, the region is set again and the time is back to 24 March. 

I have tried to set the time to New york this time, and the date is incorrect but the time is shifted back to cope with -4 GMT (althought the time is also incorrect in all cases)

Options
2020-06-22 17:12:36

@Tikamak 

I think you should get a hold of your local TP-Link Support Team here: link

You have already tried what you can possibly do to resolve it, but still have the incorrect time while others were corrected. There may be something else that is being overlooked.

Options
2020-12-27 22:32:10

@PhotoSawyer Had the same problem (2 x 3 MR4). In every simple cheap Chines made Wifi accesspoint available you can give up the timeserver by hand. But with this new advanched TPlink system there is not a single possibilaty to correct things by hand. So filling in Europe/Amsterdam results in 18 september 2020. It is today 27 december 2020.

So now I have big troubles with my Solar system, my domotica, my telephones, my tablets with certificates and other things. 

When is a FINAL solution available? This is a problem with a long history, as I can read on this forum.....  Regret buying 6 devices......

Options
Related Articles