Deco M9 Plus time incorrect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco M9 Plus time incorrect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:Deco M9 Plus time incorrect
2020-05-05 18:38:23

@TennSC 

You can visit tplinkdeco.net in your web browser to access the web UI of the Deco units.

If that doesn't work, the default IP address of the Deco unit should be 192.168.0.1. You can enter this IP address into the address bar of your web browser and press enter to access the Deco web UI.

Reference:

https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2641/

Options
2020-05-07 14:46:19

@jpie 

For users of the M9 they do not have access to the UI yet.

The next update which I think is 1.4.0 will have that, but like other users have inquired we do not have a time frame.

Options
2020-05-07 17:29:25

@Tony 

I have an M9 and can acces the web UI using the router's IP, but there are very limited options. The time zone settings are only available via the web UI on the M9 (last I checked). Thank you for the update on the next firmware release.

Options
2020-05-11 14:51:38

@jpie 

The version number was probably incorrect (1.4.0), but if you now have UI access then the update did come out already. The real benefits of the UI is the time controls, firmware, and logs. The rest of the information is mainly just for monitoring purposes, but the app is still needed to do almost all things with your mesh network.

Options
Related Articles