Deco app not showing connected devices to linked deco M9 unit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco app not showing connected devices to linked deco M9 unit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
15 Reply
Re:Deco app not showing connected devices to linked deco M9 unit
2020-07-06 18:40:49

@MaxSwole 

Thank you for bringing that up.

When an update is released to the server it rolls out over time. So from what I was informed the release is sent out in batches not taking more than two weeks time.

Options
2020-08-22 17:04:58

@MaxSwole Thanks for pointing this out! Did you update your Decos with that firmware? Are you now able to see the connection list for each individual Deco unit? 

I noticed they also released a newer firmware version dated 2020-08-10. Which version are you running? Thanks. 

Options
2020-08-22 17:20:12

@c2d 

Yes, I did it through the utility and it allowed me to see the connections for each unit.

A while after that the app prompted me to update again when the newer update (published 8-10) came out and I did that one through the app and everything seems fine still.

Options
2020-08-22 17:29:59
Great, thanks for your quick reply! I appreciate it.
Options
2021-12-29 05:16:12

@Tony I didn't want to start a new thread about the same issue but I have some deco M9 plus v2.8 that are satellites to my x68 units but the M9's do not show connected clients like the x68 units do. I see that the app says I'm on the latest firmware but it's not showing connected clients. I use this feature and don't want to to return them but if the m9 v2.8 isn't getting the same update I will have to

Options