Archer C7 not fit for purpose. drops internet from VM modem when downloading at full speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C7 not fit for purpose. drops internet from VM modem when downloading at full speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-31 17:04:20

I have tried everything to fix this

My Archer C7 disconnects from my Virgin Media modem whenever i download large amounts of data...It also forced my Virgin Media modem to reset.

This happens with either Usenet or Torrents

The VM router when set to router mode works fine....If i connect the archer to the VM router and just use as an extender it works fine

I have checked all cables, and tried swapping them out too and the same keeps happening..I have seen other similar pissues with peoples router but their fixes never work.

This thing is either faulty or i am doing something wrong.

Anyone have similar problems and can give any advice...Cheers..

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 424

Replies: 0