Connecting DecoMesh to Nest Thermostat

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-17 18:51:18
Model: Deco S4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I purcahsed the Deco Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi system and connected it to my router. Everything is working on the new network except my Nest thermostat. It won't find the Network and it doesn't find it when I type the name in. How do I connect my thermostat?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Connecting DecoMesh to Nest Thermostat
2020-08-18 22:40:36

@Ksg235 

Try enabling the guest network, and only enable the 2.4Ghz.

You can possibly see if Free Roaming is in the Advanced menu. If so, disable that and see if the Nest device will now connect.

Options
Re:Connecting DecoMesh to Nest Thermostat
2021-05-07 18:25:12

@Ksg235 I'm having the exact same issue on my end with the x60 mesh. The Thermostat detects the network, but when I try accessing it, the process fails. I've tried going to just a 2.4GHz network as well. My old wireless router (2.4/5 non-mesh) allows it to connect without issue, so I know the thermostat isn't broken.

Options
Re:Connecting DecoMesh to (Honeywell) Thermostat
2021-06-03 00:54:43

@Sentient @Ksg235 I've got the same problem with the X60 mesh but instead with a Honeywell WiFi thermostat.

The Thermostat detects the network, but when I try accessing it, the process fails. I've ALSO tried going to just a 2.4GHz network as well. My old wireless router (2.4/5 non-mesh) allows it to connect without issue, so I know the thermostat isn't broken.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3928

Replies: 3