PowerStrip HS300

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

PowerStrip HS300

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
PowerStrip HS300
PowerStrip HS300
2020-12-31 23:01:47 - last edited 2021-12-16 05:47:40
Model: HS300  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: Up to date

Hi,

I recently got the 6 plug strip. My main goal was to be able to turn on my TV, PS4 and Nintendo Switch by voice commands (Alexa). 

So far the TV works I can cut it on and off no problem. However, Alexa doesn't turn on the switch or PS4. It only is able to turn them off using voice command. I don't want to damage the devices by poweing them down by voice so I honestly will delete that later from Alex but wanted to test. 

I'd like to know how can i turn on these decices as thats the my main objective. So far I've placed my PS4 into rest mode and tried to power on (alexa chimes) but nothing happens. Same for the switch, I ask it to turn on (alexa chimes) nothing happnes. 

If anyone has an answer I'd appreciate it. As this may determine if I should return the product or not. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 382

Replies: 0

Related Articles