AP Isolation when X60 is in wireless router operation mode?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-31 17:01:07
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.0

I just set up a Deco X60 mesh system a couple weeks ago.  I used the same SSID and password as my previous Wi-Fi network for the new setup.  Since then I've had to reconnect all of my devices and IoT items, but I haven't been able to get my Worx Landroid onto the new network. 

Their tech support has had me put the Deco system in 2.4 GHz mode only and disable guest network, but still no success.  Now they are asking me to disable the AP Isolation, but from what I can tell from the user manual and what I've read on this forum, I don't think AP isolation mode is available when the mesh system is in wireless router operation mode.  They also said my Wi-Fi mode should be set to b/g/n mixed and channel with set to 20 MHz, but I didn't see any of those options when going through the settings.  

Any ideas or input on this subject is greatly appreciated.  

Options
3 Reply
Re:AP Isolation when X60 is in wireless router operation mode?
2021-09-01 02:25:51

@paulesz 

Hi, the AP isolation is disabled by default on the main network.

Here are some suggestions for you:

1. turn off the 5ghz on the main network temporarily.

2. turn off the fast roaming and beamforming on the Deco APP.

3. check again on the Worx Landroid APP whether it could be connected or not.

If it still failed to connect, would there be any error message?---if yes, please leave me a screenshot.

Options
2021-09-02 19:18:14

@TP-Link , thank you for the info. I followed your suggestion but still have not been able to get the mower on our network. When trying to connect it using the Landroid app the mower will connect to the app but when trying to complete the WiFi connection I get an error message on the app (see attached). I notified their support team and I am waiting to see what else they suggest. 

Options
2021-09-03 01:44:45

@paulesz 

Thanks for the update.

Please keep me updated if you have fixed this issue with the help of the Landroid support team.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 929

Replies: 3

Related Articles