Router login to web panel always fails even with valid password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-27 20:30:32
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Installing new A7 router. The router password DOES work when connecting to the internet with android and with MacOS. But the router password does not work when logging in to the web panel.

Tried to login to router via web browser: logins always fail. Tried different browser: still failed. Tried clearing cache: still failed.

Tried to use tether on android - when selecting the A7 icon it says “Unable to connect. Make sure this device is powered on and connected to the internet” Yes, it is turned on with wifi that the cellphone and MacOS are connected to. Still doesn’t work.

I could reset the device to factory default: and get the same password that already works with my android and Mac. So I don’t see the point of that.

Any suggestions as to how to login to the web panel? I think I have only one more password attempt left.

Thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 231

Replies: 0