Hotspot Error Message

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Hotspot Error Message

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Hotspot Error Message
Hotspot Error Message
2022-01-01 19:17:44
Model: Archer AX1500  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version:

Hi I just moved into a new apartment that provide internet but not a router. So we went and bought this router and I haven't been able to connect to the internet since getting it. I was able to connect to the router initially to set it up with the app but now every time I try to connect I get an error message stating, " Hotspot login cannot open the page because it could not connect to the server."  I'm thinking its trying to route me to the sign up page for my internet provider but it won't go through?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Hotspot Error Message
2022-01-14 06:32:21

@CrunchyNapkin92 

I'm wondering who is the internet provider in the new house and if you have internet access when you connect a computer to the ISP cable or modem directly. Please check this out first.

If that works, but the router still fails to connect to the internet, please be sure you have chosen the correct WAN Connection type required by your ISP, then follow this guide to review all the configurations again:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2564/

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 263

Replies: 1

Related Articles