Deco E4 no internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco E4 no internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:Deco E4 no internet connection-Solution
2022-06-27 06:48:02 - last edited 2022-07-07 05:36:09

@vasilyotov 

Thanks for the update.

When there is only 5ghz enabled, if we temporarily set up the network security mode to be "none", would it make any difference?

I see the wireless adapter is Intel AC8265 and there are quite a few feedbacks about this adapter with 5GHz Wi-Fi over the internet.

And On the Intel website, I see there is one more driver available-20.70.30.1. maybe you could try to install the following driver:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19351/windows-10-and-windows-11-wi-fi-drivers-for-intel-wireless-adapters.html

Thank you and wait for your reply.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Deco E4 no internet connection
2022-07-05 07:46:11

@David-TP 

Hi David,

Thanks for your support! Just short update - I just installed the newest Intel driver and it seems that it is working. The thing is that in the past after reboot no connection was possible. Unfortunately I`m not able to reboot today, so I will update you in the next few days. 

P.S I bought Deco M4 for my village house and there are no issues with the 5Ghz connection

Regards

Options
Re:Deco E4 no internet connection
2022-07-07 05:35:55

@David-TP 

Hello,

I was able to test today and it seems that the issue is solved after the update of the wireless driver. I can`t understand why the HP Support Assistant was not finding this wireless driver ....

Thanks a lot for your support!

Options
Related Articles