Nat type ps5

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Nat type ps5

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Nat type ps5
Nat type ps5
2022-09-10 03:11:02

Hi I have the tplink archer a7 ac1750 and I am having  trouble with my Nat type I'm currently on strict when I go to vanguard and I have a  Nat type 2 which is fine. I never had a strict Nat type when playing vanguard I have my tplink hooked up to the T-Mobile home internet arcadyan kvd21. I have tried everything I am just stuck on what to do now.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Nat type ps5
2022-09-12 20:40:17

@Taymay,

There are a couple of things that can influence the NAT type for video game consoles, however, it is recommended to search for a solution on the Playstation or Xbox forums, as they will detail specific ports that may need to be opened in advanced settings.

The First thing that I would check is to make sure that you only have one router in your network configuration. If your T-Mobile Gateway, modem/router combo, is still broadcasting a network or has not been placed into bridge mode, you will receive a strict NAT. To fix this, either place the T-Mobile router into bridge mode to eliminate the router functionality on the device, or place your Archer into AP mode.

The Other setting that I would want to make sure is enabled is UPnP as this is what allows consoles to connect using different ports.

As I said, there are a lot of things that can affect the NAT type; even having another video game console on the same network can cause the network settings to be restricted.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 495

Replies: 1

Related Articles