Solution to unable to access A fifty four admin area once set to access point mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Solution to unable to access A fifty four admin area once set to access point mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-19 06:23:50

There was a previous thread where several people couldn't get back into the admin interface of the Archer model A fifty four router after switching to access point mode. I had success with:

Once the initial admin password has been stored, and I was in the admin interface, I set the device to access point mode.

I then turned the unit off and disconnected the cables. I then plugged a computer into one of the output ports (not the lan port) and used a browser to connect to 192.168.0.1 using the previously established admin password. I was then able to complete the setup I needed including setting SSIDs and passwords.

I hope this helps someone.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 164

Replies: 0