Power fail mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Power fail mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Power fail mode
Power fail mode
2016-12-06 23:03:06
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Its disappointing that the lamp default to "ON" following a power failure.

The only option I could see for this was to set a timer to turn off the bulb at midnight every day
Options
2 Reply
Re:Power fail mode
2018-09-05 20:08:12
I have exactly the same problem, why is it only the Bulbs, my smart plugs just reboot and stay in the state they were before the power cut.
Options
Re:Power fail mode
2019-07-23 05:34:32

The short answer is you need to program a pair of trigger/ automation flows that define the state that the device (after power loss) keeps resetting to (ON/off). That stare needs to be defined as a firing condition for a smart scene flow. that flow can then be used to reset all the affected devices to the expected state as its action.

The current state of each device messing up after power loss should be defined as a separate possible firing condition for the 'reset automation' with the flow firing if ANY of the conditions are met. Then the flow should be programmed to run ALL the defined actions with each device "reset" being a separate action. You will end up defining each action exactly the same for each device, only changing the name of the device for each action line.

I haven't had it be an issue anymore since I've done that and I've lost power a few times since so it's field proven 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 630

Replies: 2

Related Articles