C5 AC1200 - how to see wired connection in admin tool

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-12-22 02:23:30
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi

Using C5 AC1200 , I connected an internet printer with ethernet cable to the router so I can re-add the printer to the wireless network.

However, in the admin tool under DHCP clients, it's not listed. Also not listed in ARP.

Is it the printer is not connected ?

Thank you,
John
Options
3 Reply
Re:C5 AC1200 - how to see wired connection in admin tool
2016-12-22 13:35:11
May I know the model number of the printer?
Will it need to set up a static IP address? If there is any installation guide for the printer, please search the answer in it at first.
And also check if the LED light for Ethernet port (the fourth one) is on when you plug in the printer.
Options
2016-12-23 09:55:41
Hi,
I have a Brother HL-5370DW
No, it can have a dynamic IP address. It was working and connected fine for over a year.
Then I tried to print from a new MacBook and it seems the printer driver or printer software messed something up.
Last night I was able to get it on the network, wired connection (listed in the DHCP client list). However, now it's no longer appearing in the DHCP client list.
The LED light for the Ethernet port on the printer is blinking green.
Options
2016-12-31 18:10:54
This forum doesn't seem very helpful
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 970

Replies: 3