AC1200 Can't Find Nat Boost after disabling

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-01-04 08:44:54
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I wanted to experiment with QOS. On the QOS page it had a link to Nat Boost in the note about enabling QOS. So I disabled it. After running some tests (much, much slower download speed without it) I wanted to turn it back on but now the link to the setting is completely missing.

I've gone through every menu link by link and still can't find the Nat Boost function so I can turn it back on. What am I missing?
Options
3 Reply
Re:AC1200 Can't Find Nat Boost after disabling
2017-01-04 13:52:10
The NAT Boost button locates on the another page, please refer to Advanced -> System Tools -> System Parameters
Options
2017-01-04 14:21:13
Thanks! I could not find that to save my life! Just before I saw your reply I did a factory reset and then followed the link to the perimeters. I feel like such an idiot. Support is probably very familiar with how oblivious I am to what's right in front of me after my last ticket I had sent. :o
Options
2020-10-09 16:30:57

@tplink I couldne find the enable NAT setting in the Advance/ system tools/ system parameters. Please help me out

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 4166

Replies: 3