Proper placement for setup of TP-Link AC750 Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE200)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Proper placement for setup of TP-Link AC750 Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE200)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-01-07 12:31:40
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

My setup is as follows: I have Verizon FIOS as my provider. They have provided me with a junk Aries Mi424WR router which my Coax is connected to (I only use this router to receive Internet not for WiF, i it is turned off). I then connected an Apple Airport Extreme Base Station to it, and it is in Bridge Mode to create a wireless network. I have a second Airport Extreme Base Station on the other side of the house setup to Extend the Wireless network. My home has great signal in every room but my Master Bedroom, so that is where the TP-Link AC750 Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE200) will come into play.

Now my question: During setup do I set the TP-Link AC750 Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE200) up next to the main Airport Extreme, or the one that the TP-Link will be nearest to?

P.S. I don't think it matters but I am on Mac.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1803

Replies: 0