Kasa Kicked out of Apple?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-01-09 06:20:03
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I tried downloading the "tp-link kasa" app from the App Store (it even showed up in the search box, so I selected it, but I also tried typing it in myself, along with different variations of wording). It came up with no matching results - several times, and with experimental wordings (like, just "tp-link", "tp link kasa", just "kasa", and so on. Nothing worked. There were 2 variations on "tp-link" apps, but neither of them worked for my HS100 plugs. Anyone else run into this problem? This happened Jan.5, 2017. Fortunately, I was able to find the app in the Google Play Store, and succeeded in activating my plug, through my phone, but iPad, as far as I know, needs the Apple version (am I wrong on that?). Thanks for any help ....
Options
1 Reply
Re:Kasa Kicked out of Apple?
2017-01-10 11:36:22
Kasa doesn't seem to be available as an iPad app. You have to look under iPhone only apps. It's listed as 'Kasa for Mobile'
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 655

Replies: 1