Dim lights inside bulb

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Dim lights inside bulb

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Dim lights inside bulb
Dim lights inside bulb
2017-01-17 21:55:56
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Dear Forum,

My bulb seems to have connection and I can control it from my iPhone but when I tap the "on" button on the app, I see dim lights come on inside the bulb, but that is it. I have checked the brightness settings and despite adjusting it, I doesn't change. If I tap the on button on and off from the app, the dim lights go on and off but it never gets any brighter.

Your help appreciated

Thanks

David
Options
2 Reply
Re:Dim lights inside bulb
2017-01-24 03:09:50
If you remove power from the bulb, I would think it would come on full brightness when powered (I don't have a TP Link bulb, only other brands). Does this happen? If the bulb doesn't come on full brightness, I would question if it's defective. If it does, then what happens when you dim it using the orange ring around the device icon in Kasa?
Options
Re:Dim lights inside bulb
2017-01-24 06:48:52
The TP link bulbs remember their settings even if it loses power. You can try a factory reset on it. Turn the light switch off, then turn it on/off 5 times. That should bring it to default, which is maximum brightness.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1146

Replies: 2