hi i need some help with wifi routers since i cant post on there forum plese look over my problem i need gods helps or a god tech

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

hi i need some help with wifi routers since i cant post on there forum plese look over my problem i need gods helps or a god tech

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-10 15:44:49
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

i wanted to try to extend the range of my wifi router for a Christmas present to my grandparents so i flashed my netgear router wndr3400 v1 and ever since then things don't work the only wifi device i can access is my desktop my ps4 or tablet or cell phones don't work or if they do while downloading they disconnect every 5 mins when your downloading a 30 or 60 gig game on ps4 you dont want to have to press retry every 5 mins for 10000 trys on slow dsl i tryed all the forums ddwrt and my own isp no help im buying one of your routers TP-Link N450 Wireless Wi-Fi Router, Up to 450Mbps (TL-WR940N) - V3 im hoping this will work cuz i tryed a old linkys wifi router that did not work at all i tryed everything hard resets like 303030 i got half way though to flashing the old firmware like 5 or 6 times iv done everything i hope when i get this new router from a new company like yours my stuff should be fixed i hope rite?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 473

Replies: 0