Can't get Smart Plugs to Link to Network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-19 08:21:53
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I purchased 2 HS100 Smart Plugs about 7 weeks ago. I installed one unit and had no difficulty linking to my system. It operated just fine until a week ago when it failed to turn on my garden lights. Attempts to get it to link up using the top button no longer seems to work. I took it to a friends house that uses 4 of these units and he couldn't get it to work either. I decided to install the second unit and it too refuses to link up. I haven't yet had time to go back to my friends house.. I have 3 WiFi computers functioning quite well with my internet setup which includes a UBEEmodem and a Linksys router. I have not made any recent system changes. Any thought as to what could be happening?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't get Smart Plugs to Link to Network
2017-02-27 01:25:58
Finally realized that I had to use the Kasa app to facilitate getting my unit back online. Both units now functional.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1137

Replies: 1

Related Articles