HS200 runtime statistics not accurate?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-05-05 13:15:30
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, I have three HS200 switches, two are together controlling two separate lights, and the third is in a separate room. The two that are next to each other (newest, just added a month ago) seem to have run time statistics that are way off in the Android Kasa app. One of them says it's on for over 18 hours a day, and the other says over 12 hours a day. I have a hard time believing that my lights are on almost all the time, especially since I have multiple events set up for each to turn it off so that they don't stay on the for more than a few hours at a time. I also cannot believe for a moment that the lights are on for 18 hours a day, unless the runtime stats are measuring something other than how long the lights are turned on.The third switch, installed a couple of months ago seems to have accurate runtime statistics, and is set up similarly to the others,meaning multiple events set up to turn it off so it doesn't stay on all day. Any ideas on why it's off for some of the switches, but not all of them? All the firmware is up to date according to the app. Thank you.
Options
1 Reply
Re:HS200 runtime statistics not accurate?
2017-11-30 20:45:05
Hey, I have the same issue and I also have multiple events to switch the device off so I don't leave it on accidentally. I haven't tested this theory but I think the "off' events may be causing this error somehow.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 455

Replies: 1