Gone away

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Gone away

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Gone away
Gone away
2017-08-11 10:11:45
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Got up this morning earlier than usual. Accessed my Kasa app on my phone to turn on a light. Went back a while later and both devices (smart plugs) were gone and my app said no devices listed. Both still show a green- connected light. No showing the TP-Link on my wi-fi but do see the normal wi-fi I use to connect. I am concerned that they can just disappear.
Options
4 Reply
Re:Gone away
2017-08-11 18:32:47
You may have a try to restart the plugs. If restart can't help, have a try press the settings button on the top for 10 seconds to reset the plugs and reconfigure it again.
Options
2017-08-12 01:35:34
Roger, understand that will be the only way to get them back on line. My concern is that they disappeared. Not sure I want to set up a whole system now and worry when I am away from home that they could just go away. Any reasons they could just go missing? I mean it was only 15 minutes from turn on to no devices listed. Very strange.
Options
2017-08-12 05:41:24
Problem solved. Software update caused me to be logged out, once logged back in everything is fine.
Options
2017-08-14 13:57:36
:Dvery glad to hear your plug is working again.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 367

Replies: 4