Squintyeyed PuLV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2017-03-07 22:28:57
Re:Smart Bulbs for Outside Use in New England
I don't have TP-Link bulbs, just smart plugs. I have old K&T wiring and enclosed fixtures on my front and back porches. I have a Cree Connected smart bulb in the back and an Osram Lightify in the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-03-07 03:08:53
Re:Is there a remote key available for the Smart Plug?
As far as I know, no, at this time. I have an Echo Dot in my bedroom. I just say "Alexa, turn light on" etc, which also works better than fumbling in the dark for a switch or remote. Lutron makes a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-03-04 04:56:23
Re:HS200 Smart Switch
Is this light switched from two locations? It sounds like one of the wires might be a "traveler". How many screws were on the switch you removed? How were the wires connected to it?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-03-04 03:37:32
Re:KASA Schedule vs AWAY? Confused.
After you make the "On at 7PM" rule, tap the + to make a second "Off at 3am" rule. Set the time, then just click the green ON button and it will change to OFF. Then hit "Save".
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2017-02-15 04:33:21
Re:Lightbulb once was but is now failing to respond to Alexa
I had a bulb in my living room that worked fine for weeks. Suddenly went off-line and nothing would get it back on. I moved it into the kitchen (where the Wink hub is) and it started working again....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-02-15 04:23:10
Re:KASA App not sending emails
I have an iPhone, not Android. When I open the Kasa app, from the Home screen I tap the horizontal lines on the top left; if I tap on "View Account" under my email there is a "Sign out from Kasa"...
0HELPFULS