Squintyeyed PuLV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-02-14 04:41:32
Re:Smart Plug schedule storage
I believe somebody here stated that the schedule is stored on the plug; unfortunately I am not able to find that thread. I guess you could set a schedule and then turn your phone off totally and see...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-02-14 03:12:24
Re:HS100 can't be found by Alexa
Ok, you have an Amazon Echo, a home 2.4 GHz home network, but no cell phone? I believe to set up the TP-Link devices, you need to run the Kasa app, which will run on iOS or Android. If you have an...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-02-08 23:49:15
Re:Remote access
When you are on your home network, that would be more aptly described as "local control". "Remote control" would be when you are not on your home network, requiring control via the Internet. There is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-02-08 22:30:41
Re:2 HS100s not recognized by Alexa
I named a Smartplug "Cellar" and it did not work with Alexa. I renamed it "Seller" and it works fine. I can see why "tv" would be a problem. Can you name the device fireteevee or fy ar tee vee and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2017-01-24 03:09:50
Re:Dim lights inside bulb
If you remove power from the bulb, I would think it would come on full brightness when powered (I don't have a TP Link bulb, only other brands). Does this happen? If the bulb doesn't come on full...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-01-24 03:02:10
Re:Kasa Scenes
I have a bunch of Smartplugs. I didn't have any Scenes, so I just made one in Kasa and had the Echo look for new devices. It wasn't found. However, it appears you could make a group in the Echo app...
0HELPFULS