Squintyeyed PuLV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-01-24 01:04:47
Re:2 HS100s not recognized by Alexa
So... you have two HS100s. They function as desired from your android app on your phone. Can you be more specific what is or is not happening in the Echo app? This is also on your phone? When you run...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-01-07 11:07:50
Re:TP-LINK Smart Plug/Bulb FEATURE WISHLIST (Mobile & Web)
Due to things I won't go into here, I wound up with a smartplug named "Zap". Which is one of the frequently used ones, and wound up on the bottom, meaning I had to scroll down in the app to access...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-01-07 10:50:15
Re:KASA App not sending emails
OK, my bad. I think the account on the website is for this forum, etc. I do remember I set up the app using one email address, then reset everything and used a second email address, which I don't...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2016-12-20 12:20:39
Re:KASA App not sending emails
You are doing this from your iPhone? Can you try making a TP-Link account at the website? Then you should be able to just log in on the app.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2016-12-13 11:17:06
Re:HA100 failure?
Well, you don't give much information on what you are working with or what you have done. So I will try and list what you need from memory. You need to download and install the Kasa app onto your...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2016-11-24 03:37:48
Re:Amazon Echo and Kasa integration
MetalMD wrote Model : Having a problem with my Amazon Echo recognizing TP-Link devices that are no longer hooked up. [FONT=arial][/FONT] Well, honestly this is a total guess..... have you rebooted...
0HELPFULS