US_BetaOnline
Following: 0Followers: 18
Beta Test/ Bug / Issue
By Scooter_Scott Saturday

Scrolling issue

I'm doing the parental controls right now on my test and when I goto add a device, I'm prompted with all of the devices connected to the router. When I go to try and scroll down to hit save using my m
Beta Test/ Bug / Issue
By Scooter_Scott 2020-06-17 02:05:18

LED position

Maybe it's just me but I find the leds being offfset from the labels annoying. I would expect them to be right on top of the labels.
Beta Test/ Beta Social
By JohnJ1-M a week ago

replying to posts

I get the emails when someone has replied to one of the posts that i am following. Is there an easy way to just get back to that post so i can reply to a question? If so please tell me how.
/ Beta Social
By JohnJ1-M 2 weeks ago

Re:Archer A6 3.0 Test Guide part 1 - Performance

@US_Beta Question - while the unit is working - the speeds are considerably slower than what i am used to, I swapped etheret cables with known good ones and have tried reorienting the antennas ad infi
/ Bug / Issue
By Jjgreaves1 3 weeks ago

Re:Router failure

@lynn0977 Yes the modem was up since launch and there was no issue. Yesterday about 11 Am when my wife went on her break. then returned at 11:15 her desktop which is a hard-wired show no network conne
/ Bug / Issue
By ghostryder64 3 weeks ago

Re:Router failure

@ksindel my router worked for 2-3 hours before it stopped passing internet through it, I did a factory reset, set it back up and still didn't work, all the lights are green like it's working. I unplug