US_BetaOnline
Following: 0Followers: 12
Beta Test/ Beta Social
By tlee 2020-03-24 12:51:20

MAC Address for Parental Control

I see that the Parental Control feature uses MAC addresses to enforce rules, but devices are starting to use randomized MAC addresses by default. The control rules would need to be updated every time
Beta Test/ Beta Social
By tlee 2020-03-24 12:33:58

Smart Connect

I like the simplicity of letting Smart Connect hande the load balancing of 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, but I wish there was a way for the algorithm to accept inputs from the admin to nudge devices into one
Beta Test/ Bug / Issue
By shirazhanif 2020-03-18 18:57:42

Wireless client not showing connected

I tested this with my surface pro 1st gen. I have all 4 ssid enabled. 2.4GHz, 5GHz on both wireless and Guest. I can successfully connect my surface pro to any of the network and browse the network ho
Beta Test/ Bug / Issue
By Azmaeus 2020-03-19 21:35:50

Cruise between marks

My camera is on the side of the room. I don't imagine many will mount it on the ceiling nor place it in the center of the room. When I choose the Horizontal Cruise, half of the cruise is great and sho
/ Bug / Issue
By StevenRN 2020-03-08 18:10:19

Re:Positioning the playback video

Ok, I played more with the playback function today, and I realized that there's an inbuilt feature that, when you get near a "motion recorded event"- snaps the viewer to a time just before the recordi
/ Bug / Issue
By Munchys 2020-03-13 07:05:34

Re:Error when insert SD card

TP Link will help you more than I can, but have you made sure to format the SD card on your PC before use? Also, is the card more than 128GB? Sometimes the way it's formatted can be a problem as well.