Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Last year I found the need to replace the router in my home. I picked up the AX3000 because it appeared in TP Links list of routers that are Onemesh compatible. Since installing the router, my wife ha
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestOneMesh
By Marauder022 · Latest post Sunday by Swanedog
4Helpful
235Views
1Replies
So I had a nightmare scenario where I paid for a pay-per-view event but couldn't access it the night of the fight. Turns out that the router was the broken part of the connection. (I plugged my laptop
By AlexOr10 · Latest post Saturday by ArcherC8
2Helpful
119Views
5Replies
Three days ago I switched to Sail Internet. Prior to that I was on Comcast for internet. Since the switch to Sail, I have been getitng periodic intermittent temporary internet drops. I have epxerience
By Jojo99 · Latest post Saturday by Jojo99
0Helpful
23Views
1Replies
I purchased this router to provide better wifi in a part of my home and I can connect it using and eithernet cable. Is there any reason to set the router to Access Point mode? I have it set up and it
Access Point Mode
By Zebra789 · Latest post Saturday by jra11500
0Helpful
41Views
3Replies
Parental control days are not right. when setting time limits Friday is included as a weekday. While technically true, it's the start of the weekend. If I want my kids to have extra time on Friday eve
Access ControlFeature Request
0Helpful
16Views
0Replies
Wifi settings haven't changed both software and status LED shows wifi on however suddenly lost broadcast. Tried disabling and enabling also rebooting. This happened after less then two months of use.
Wi-Fi 6E
By Cat7 · Latest post Friday by ArcherC8
0Helpful
41Views
2Replies
What is the meaning of this perioic entry in my router logs? It appears to be from my internet provider (Sail Internet). One thing I am curious about is why there is a "dns=.8.8.8.8" parameter as that
By Jojo99
0Helpful
19Views
0Replies
Archer BE800: BE19000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Router We are excited to announce the arrival of the Archer BE800 – TP-Link’s latest Wi-Fi 7 Router. Powered by the latest Wi-Fi 7 technology, the Archer BE800 i
OfficialWi-Fi 7
By Riley_S · Latest post Friday by consumerreviews
1Helpful
1957Views
15Replies
Is there any chance the C4000 will get an update for the VPN Client update? Allowing the entire Router to login into a VPN?
0Helpful
8Views
0Replies
New Archer BE550 V1.0 is not saving OFDMA+MU-MIMO enablement under Wireless>Wireless Settings. You can configure OFDMA+MU-MIMO and save but it reverts to OFDMA only within 30 seconds. It seems to be a
Firmware Update
By dfsdfedfd · Latest post Friday by Toperr
4Helpful
183Views
7Replies