Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Thanks in advance. It's hard to run through existing posts for this questions, apologies if it's already there! Comcast says they've increased network speed (to 500 Mbps) and my current cable modem (A
By Roaky · Latest post 18 hours ago by yves_b
0Helpful
19Views
1Replies
So I have 3 M9+ decos and one S4. One of the M9+ is the main and the rest are satellite. The 2 M9+ satellite are connected and apparently working but they do not have an assigned ip address. The S4 wh
By dxCoqui · Latest post Yesterday by David-TP
0Helpful
23Views
1Replies
I have followed the manual in the app for OpenVPN Server setup. When using OpenVPN client in Android with mobile network, the OpenVPN client app shows I have connected VPN sever, but the mobile device
By swpark · Latest post Yesterday by David-TP
1Helpful
23Views
1Replies
Hi - my mesh network (4 APs) is 50 ft apart and mostly wired - but the seamless switching is far from seamless. In fact it's pretty bad at switching because signal strength is high but so is interfere
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestRoaming
By sillywilly · Latest post Yesterday by mago407
4Helpful
132Views
1Replies
What's the difference between those features? I set bedtime at 1AM - 7:30AM and I still see Mr son surfs internet at 3AM!
Feature Request
0Helpful
7Views
0Replies
I read on other posts that S4 can be set up with connection preferences, but this is not available in the App. I do have the latest firmware version. How can I get that set up?
By JETSJetsJetsJet · Latest post Saturday by Dmstarr
0Helpful
66Views
1Replies
I updated my Deco sometime after 9/4/23, after I got the notification that a firmware update was available. Ever since, it just keeps disconnecting. I will get notifications on all connected devices t
Firmware Update
By Athompson214 · Latest post Saturday by Havi
12Helpful
1838Views
6Replies
Read note about TP-link 4 and Arris.SB8200. Having same problem, No internet. Had computer plugged into the Arris and the W7200. Was able to go through setup without problem till at the internet acces
By JimmyL · Latest post Saturday by MsRenee
0Helpful
119Views
1Replies
I have just set up my XE5300 with 3 routers, and upgraded firmware on all 3. System topology looks like the diagram below except there's also a desktop computer connected directly to the base Deco wit
By why-are-less77 · Latest post Saturday by TP_Forever
2Helpful
168Views
1Replies
I have a XE5300. Brand new router from Costco. Replace the same model that died suddenly (was about 18 months old). xfinity outdoor camera now cannot pair to the router. It worked on the previous rout
By 614lee
0Helpful
19Views
0Replies