Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I just purchased AX3000 with 3 X55. I installed the main device in router mode and named the SSID and gave it a password. I tested the other two X55 devices and they worked great in router mode. Keep
By MichaelSTL · Latest post Friday by terziyski
0Helpful
177Views
9Replies
I have a three-unit BE85 setup, with the WiFi set up with: Main network (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz on same SSID) MLO network (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, 6 GHz combined on separate SSID from main) IoT network (2.4 GHz on
Wi-Fi 7Bandwidth Control/QoSslow iot
By CharonPDX · Latest post Friday by CharonPDX
0Helpful
47Views
1Replies
Hi, I have a new TP-Link Quad-Band WiFi 7 BE33000 Whole Home Mesh System (Deco BE95) I have been having issues loading Amazon images on the iPhone app. The page will continue to load, and when the ima
By Brighams · Latest post Friday by Brighams
0Helpful
75Views
3Replies
Hello. Today I bought a Deco W2400 and after being able to successfully set up the first one, second one was stuck on solid yellow light. I've tried to unplug and replug it after a minute. Hold the re
Troubleshooting
0Helpful
30Views
0Replies
Hello, Macbook, MacOS are well known because of the difficulty to roam unless the RSSI is -75dbm. Can you please post your experience with BE85 Mesh and how easy is for the Macbook Air or Pro M1, M2 o
By Ir0Man1 · Latest post Thursday by CharonPDX
1Helpful
308Views
6Replies
Trying to setup these 3 POE Deco units. the home is pre wired with cat6 at 3 locations all terminating to a closet where the modem resides. It appears to use the main one in router mode both Ethernet
By Bababui · Latest post Thursday by terziyski
0Helpful
65Views
5Replies
Just got the Deco XE5300. While I'm familiar with routers and networking, this is the first product I've bought that does not appear to have a PDF manual with a detailed explanation of anything or a w
Administration
By newtodeco · Latest post Thursday by terziyski
0Helpful
61Views
3Replies
Good afternoon. mimo option has disappeared. I have 4 xe75 pro, one of which is xe75 pro v2 firmware 1.2.9. the other 3 deco are v1 firmware 1.2.5
1Helpful
28Views
0Replies
I recently added an XE75 satellite node to my already existing 2-node XE75 Pro mesh network, and it has caused the OFDMA/MU-MIMO settings to disappear. Likewise, if I unplug the power to the XE75 node
By bwyazel · Latest post Thursday by ChanceIll
28Helpful
1610Views
33Replies
My house is "wired" for LAN connections in every room. Unfortunately the "hub" for this is hidden in a metal box in a closet in the master bedroom - not a place you want to put your main router. So I
Backhaul MethodAccess Point Mode
By hollywoodfrodo · Latest post Thursday by hollywoodfrodo
1Helpful
65Views
5Replies