Kasa Cameras

TP-Link Cloud Camera is made for security of your life. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Cloud Camera.
Kasa Cameras

Tags

Label

I was hoping to create a smart action where motion detection or person detection would also ring the chime.. but everything is disabled. Please troubleshoot. Also I think it's a critical missing featu
Feature RequestMotion Detection / Activity ZonesSmart Actions
By Kaydee
0Helpful
52Views
0Replies
Since the KD110 doesn't support Apple Homekit, I'm interested in writing a Homebridge.io plug-in for it. How can I get a copy of the api(s)?
Feature Request
By gebjeff · Latest post 2024-01-19 23:45:39 by Carl
0Helpful
103Views
1Replies
Is it possible to broadcast an outdoor webcam on the internet? I would like to make my webcam viewable to mariners so they can see the harbor conditions
Feature Request
By Gcogan · Latest post 2024-01-17 23:37:57 by Riley_S
0Helpful
83Views
1Replies
Anyone know if there are plans for an outdoor pan and tilt cam? Or is there one already and I just missed it? I'm using some other kasa smart devices and would like to stick to one app. So I would lik
Feature RequestMotion Detection / Activity Zones24/7 Recording / SD Cards
By chucklenutz · Latest post 2023-12-14 20:42:21 by chucklenutz
0Helpful
124Views
2Replies
Somehow I lost the waterproof gasket that protects the SD card and reset button. I've taped over the card and the access door with weatherproof plastic blue tape, but because of the curved housing it
Feature Request
0Helpful
77Views
0Replies
There is about 30 second lag between notification of event and when I can view. Live camera is fine, but I cant watch an event on playback and download screen until it's already gone.
Motion Detection / Activity ZonesFeature Request
By JBK89
0Helpful
145Views
0Replies
I appreciate the person detected feature but a lot of times I will get a false positive of a person detected when in fact there is no person present. A lot of the times this person detected is trigger
Motion Detection / Activity ZonesFeature Request
By Entman
5Helpful
298Views
0Replies
I am aware of the spotlight button that turns on the spotlight manually. Is there a way to automate the spotlight to turn on when it detects motion? I would like to be able to create a smart action wh
Feature RequestSmart ActionsMotion Detection / Activity Zonesspotlight
By Entman · Latest post 2023-06-16 00:33:12 by Entman
0Helpful
420Views
4Replies
I don't connect the app, under what circumstances will it record itself with a memory card?
24/7 Recording / SD CardsFeature Request
By Isaac-Roberson · Latest post 2023-06-13 10:56:24 by Easton32234
0Helpful
431Views
2Replies
Fantastic product! Very happy with the camera so far for the last three weeks or so that I have owned it. I've found a few bugs though. Nothing major, but thought I'd share just in case someone experi
Feature RequestMotion Detection / Activity ZonesFirmware Update
By Sorcerer · Latest post 2023-06-08 09:27:46 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
383Views
5Replies