Kasa Cameras

TP-Link Cloud Camera is made for security of your life. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Cloud Camera.
Kasa Cameras

Tags

Label

Your manual/setup mentions additional chimes, however you do not offer individual chimes for sale. This is an issue noted in many places online, and needs to be addressed. Please advise
Feature Request
By DougDePew · Latest post a week ago by DougDePew
0Helpful
75Views
4Replies
The updates to person detection are creating many more false positives, as well as much more sensive motion detection. In both cases, this is a worse customer experience. The person detection is flagg
AI DetectionFeature RequestMotion Detection / Activity ZonesFirmware Update
0Helpful
87Views
0Replies
I have Kasa switches at home. Now, I have a baby so I just bought a Kasa 360 Pan and Tilt 2k Camera on Amazon because the price was reasonable to monitor the baby and also to use one platform with the
Feature RequestFirmware UpdateKasa CareMotion Detection / Activity Zones
By Zdosse
0Helpful
66Views
0Replies
I was hoping to create a smart action where motion detection or person detection would also ring the chime.. but everything is disabled. Please troubleshoot. Also I think it's a critical missing featu
Feature RequestMotion Detection / Activity ZonesSmart Actions
By Kaydee
0Helpful
127Views
0Replies
Since the KD110 doesn't support Apple Homekit, I'm interested in writing a Homebridge.io plug-in for it. How can I get a copy of the api(s)?
Feature Request
By gebjeff · Latest post 2024-01-19 23:45:39 by Carl
0Helpful
211Views
1Replies
Is it possible to broadcast an outdoor webcam on the internet? I would like to make my webcam viewable to mariners so they can see the harbor conditions
Feature Request
By Gcogan · Latest post 2024-01-17 23:37:57 by Riley_S
0Helpful
150Views
1Replies
Anyone know if there are plans for an outdoor pan and tilt cam? Or is there one already and I just missed it? I'm using some other kasa smart devices and would like to stick to one app. So I would lik
Feature RequestMotion Detection / Activity Zones24/7 Recording / SD Cards
By chucklenutz · Latest post 2023-12-14 20:42:21 by chucklenutz
0Helpful
224Views
2Replies
Somehow I lost the waterproof gasket that protects the SD card and reset button. I've taped over the card and the access door with weatherproof plastic blue tape, but because of the curved housing it
Feature Request
0Helpful
103Views
0Replies
There is about 30 second lag between notification of event and when I can view. Live camera is fine, but I cant watch an event on playback and download screen until it's already gone.
Motion Detection / Activity ZonesFeature Request
By JBK89
0Helpful
224Views
0Replies
I appreciate the person detected feature but a lot of times I will get a false positive of a person detected when in fact there is no person present. A lot of the times this person detected is trigger
Motion Detection / Activity ZonesFeature Request
By Entman
6Helpful
380Views
0Replies