Kasa Smart Plugs

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Plug, you can turn your electrical devices on and off from anywhere. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart plugs.
Kasa Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

Hello community, I'm wondering if any of the Tp-link Kasa smart plugs offer the reboot option? I have one connected to my internet providers modem. I would like to remotely reboot the modem from the a
Smart ActionsRemote Control
By Dawg11 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Dawg11
0Helpful
103Views
4Replies
I just tried adding a plug to a room, it shows in the Room's listing, but it will not operate the new plug. I tried to delete the room, thought I did, but it is still there. how do I permanently delet
Smart Actions
By Zonegate5 · Latest post 2024-01-11 23:40:14 by Ryan
0Helpful
129Views
1Replies
I have not purchased yet and dont access actions in the app without device setup. Can I setup an automation trigger for when a smart plug senses current draw? For example, if EP25 detects more than 1a
Smart ActionsEnergy Monitoring
By JimSmith112 · Latest post 2024-01-06 14:17:10 by Mwepel
0Helpful
87Views
1Replies
Model is EP25 not EP25P4 Today, I update the firmware (1.0.13) on my 12 EP25 Smart Plugs. This update cause all the "Schedule" times to be deleted. When I went to add the events back, an 'error messag
Smart ActionsScheduleSetup and Configuration
0Helpful
81Views
0Replies
Can TP link update the firmware for the aforementioned Kasa Matter plug to address time interval for lights on/off in AWAY mode. Currently the off/ on interval appears to be almost 4 hours in AWAY mod
Smart Actions
0Helpful
59Views
0Replies
I cannot seem to get any smart actions to work on the outlet. It used to work but now fails. any ideas?
Smart Actions
By Jandj · Latest post 2023-12-11 19:57:30 by Riley_S
0Helpful
191Views
3Replies
I can not receive a verification code to my email to sign in to continue. I'm very frustrated thatbi can't set up my smart plugs. Please help me. Thanks
Smart Actions
By Suelaskey · Latest post 2023-12-05 22:36:07 by Riley_S
0Helpful
169Views
1Replies
Using Smart Plugs for an Energy-Efficient Holiday Season Using Your IoT and Smart Home Devices with your Holiday Decorations is a great way to not only simplify your life, but also to save energy this
Energy MonitoringSmart ActionsScheduleSunset/Sunrise
0Helpful
336Views
0Replies
Had 5 mini smart plugs and 1 smart switch set up with smart actions on my account. All of a sudden it's now showing "No Devices Yet, Add Device". The smart actions are still there but show as invalid
Smart ActionsSetup and Configuration
By ryan7 · Latest post 2023-11-15 17:56:14 by Gary_Berg
3Helpful
488Views
10Replies
I am trying to set up a smart action for a HS103 plug that will come on at 7am and go off at 9pm When is set to 7am - no problem here Then is set to turn on the plug - no problem here On duration is t
Smart Actions
By DLH2 · Latest post 2023-11-13 12:19:23 by DLH2
0Helpful
134Views
2Replies