Kasa Smart Bulbs

TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb can match your lighting to any mood or event. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart bulbs.
Kasa Smart Bulbs

Tags

Label

I am having a problem with a couple of bulbs and a KS230 3-pole light switch. They keep going offline and then back online. While this is going on, the lights go out for a second or two, then back on.
0Helpful
58Views
0Replies
Hello, In my Living Room I have a KL125 bulb and it will turn off randomly. I have done a reset, disconnected bulb from my account and reconnect it. It still happens. Also, my boys have their alarms g
Amazon AlexaCustom EffectSmart ActionsFeature Request
By chewey_46 · Latest post 2024-02-07 05:51:40 by chewey_46
0Helpful
142Views
4Replies
I just acquired some new devices including a new smart plug and smart bulbs (KL version). I already had a number of smart plugs. I don't know if the app was updated for something else changed. But I u
Smart ActionsAmazon AlexaScheduleSetup and Configuration
By ff22
0Helpful
81Views
0Replies
I just bought a KL420L5 kit. The product is in godd quality. However, one thing I'm really not happy is that you don't sell the wifi controller and power adaptor separately. I used some of the strip,
Setup and Configuration
0Helpful
98Views
0Replies
i accidentally closed out kasa when my light was going a update now my light flashes once and doesn't turn on after i kl125
Smart ActionsAmazon AlexaRemote ControlFeature Request
0Helpful
96Views
0Replies
Has anyone ever had their light strip just not work out of the box? I put it up, plugged in, and pressed the button to turn it on - no flashing lights. Was able to connect to it and update firmware, b
By NifTux · Latest post 2023-12-21 07:25:52 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
159Views
1Replies
Why do I have to enter album or camera when installing smart light bulb?
By Caviar
0Helpful
97Views
0Replies
Hi, My model number is actually KL400L10, not KL400L5, and I am unsure of the Hardware Version, but here goes..... I recently purchased a KL400L10 LED light strip. This is a device that comes with a p
0Helpful
109Views
0Replies
I pretty much have the same problem as this post: https://community.tp-link.com/us/smart-home/forum/topic/590224 I set up a preset for "Christmas" at 10% brightness. It works fine. I can manually clic
ScheduleLighting Effects
By cifzo · Latest post 2023-12-15 02:30:30 by cifzo
0Helpful
106Views
1Replies
Whenever I use an effect the strip will not go respond to a scene or manual change. It is 'stuck' on the effect. Seems like if I change the effect, it will then respond. Fixes, workarounds? I'm sure I
By jgraziano · Latest post 2023-12-11 19:39:39 by jgraziano
0Helpful
163Views
2Replies