Kasa Smart Bulbs

TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb can match your lighting to any mood or event. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart bulbs.
Kasa Smart Bulbs

Tags

Label

Hello, In my Living Room I have a KL125 bulb and it will turn off randomly. I have done a reset, disconnected bulb from my account and reconnect it. It still happens. Also, my boys have their alarms g
Amazon AlexaCustom EffectSmart ActionsFeature Request
By chewey_46 · Latest post 2024-02-07 05:51:40 by chewey_46
0Helpful
133Views
4Replies
I just acquired some new devices including a new smart plug and smart bulbs (KL version). I already had a number of smart plugs. I don't know if the app was updated for something else changed. But I u
Smart ActionsAmazon AlexaScheduleSetup and Configuration
By ff22
0Helpful
79Views
0Replies
i accidentally closed out kasa when my light was going a update now my light flashes once and doesn't turn on after i kl125
Smart ActionsAmazon AlexaRemote ControlFeature Request
0Helpful
92Views
0Replies
I am frustrated. Lots of searching, this has been a problem with these bulbs for years, and TPLink has done nothing about it. I bought a Smart Bulb to control with my phone, scheduled and Alexa/Google
Smart ActionsFeature RequestScheduleEnergy Usage
By HA-Neo
0Helpful
181Views
0Replies
Hi I followed all directions to set up the light bulb. At the last part of activation, where I select the right icon and name the room it is in, the process keeps loading It has been loading for 1/2 h
Smart Actions
By KathleenHS123 · Latest post 2023-09-06 02:45:43 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
336Views
1Replies
I had to select one model, but would like to see this for all the strip lights. Please start selling power supply/controllers separately. There are tons of individual controllers on the market, but I
Feature RequestRemote ControlSmart ActionsAmazon Alexa
By Max22030 · Latest post 2023-08-01 06:57:33 by GabrielMitch
2Helpful
171Views
1Replies
I purchased the TP Link, Kasa, smart light bulb multicolor, because it promised a myriad of color combinations. All I am able to get is a bowl and whitish yellow color that is dimmable. Somebody
Smart Actions
By Joey_C · Latest post 2023-07-17 07:11:52 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
227Views
1Replies
after i updated the firmware on my 3 kl420l5 strips last night every time i change colors on them they fade out and in for each change instead of how it was before it would just change colors instantl
Feature RequestRemote ControlSmart ActionsGoogle Assistantfirmware
By Blackbeardaa · Latest post 2023-03-23 00:07:20 by Riley_S
0Helpful
342Views
1Replies
I have new broadband service and can't reset the configuration of my KL125 bulbs. After cycling power 5 times, the bulbs (4) don't respond. Is there another way to force the bulb to reset it's configu
Feature RequestSmart ActionsRemote ControlConfiguration Reset
By Zepheniah · Latest post 2023-03-20 16:15:42 by Riley_S
0Helpful
455Views
1Replies
Is it possible to use the built-in energy monitoring feature of the KP125 smart plug? I want to use them to monitor things things like washer, dryer and sump pump status. But I can't find a way to sen
Smart ActionsEnergy Usage
By kb4mdz
0Helpful
216Views
0Replies