Kasa Smart Bulbs

TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb can match your lighting to any mood or event. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart bulbs.
Kasa Smart Bulbs

Tags

Label

Our line of Smart LED strips has changed dramatically over the last few years, and our teams are interested in hearing what features, styles, and scenarios you find most useful. This is a difficult to
OfficialFeature RequestLighting Effects
0Helpful
62Views
0Replies
How on earth does one change email address for Kasa devices. This has been raised many times so there must be a solution by now.
Feature Request
By Kalulu
0Helpful
22Views
0Replies
Hello, In my Living Room I have a KL125 bulb and it will turn off randomly. I have done a reset, disconnected bulb from my account and reconnect it. It still happens. Also, my boys have their alarms g
Amazon AlexaCustom EffectSmart ActionsFeature Request
By chewey_46 · Latest post 2024-02-07 05:51:40 by chewey_46
0Helpful
137Views
4Replies
i accidentally closed out kasa when my light was going a update now my light flashes once and doesn't turn on after i kl125
Smart ActionsAmazon AlexaRemote ControlFeature Request
0Helpful
95Views
0Replies
I really need a new power supply for my Kasa lights. A client's dog chewed it before I was able to put it up, are you selling the power supply separately yet or will I have to go with a 3rd party powe
Setup and ConfigurationFeature RequestLed strip power supply
By DogsGalore · Latest post 2023-12-05 22:41:31 by Riley_S
0Helpful
205Views
1Replies
I am frustrated. Lots of searching, this has been a problem with these bulbs for years, and TPLink has done nothing about it. I bought a Smart Bulb to control with my phone, scheduled and Alexa/Google
Smart ActionsFeature RequestScheduleEnergy Usage
By HA-Neo
0Helpful
184Views
0Replies
I had to select one model, but would like to see this for all the strip lights. Please start selling power supply/controllers separately. There are tons of individual controllers on the market, but I
Feature RequestRemote ControlSmart ActionsAmazon Alexa
By Max22030 · Latest post 2023-08-01 06:57:33 by GabrielMitch
2Helpful
174Views
1Replies
after i updated the firmware on my 3 kl420l5 strips last night every time i change colors on them they fade out and in for each change instead of how it was before it would just change colors instantl
Feature RequestRemote ControlSmart ActionsGoogle Assistantfirmware
By Blackbeardaa · Latest post 2023-03-23 00:07:20 by Riley_S
0Helpful
345Views
1Replies
I have new broadband service and can't reset the configuration of my KL125 bulbs. After cycling power 5 times, the bulbs (4) don't respond. Is there another way to force the bulb to reset it's configu
Feature RequestSmart ActionsRemote ControlConfiguration Reset
By Zepheniah · Latest post 2023-03-20 16:15:42 by Riley_S
0Helpful
459Views
1Replies
I have a pantry in between two cabinets and I want to run these light strips under one cabinet, through the pantry and continue under the other set of cabinets. I dont want/need any lights inside the
Feature Request
By Nickp001 · Latest post 2023-01-31 20:08:08 by AMLS
110Helpful
13422Views
45Replies