Kasa Smart Switches

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, you can control your lights wherever you are. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss multiple topics regarding smart switches.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

So there is a 1 second delay when turning on the light switch with a single press. According to other posts, this is so the light switch can wait to see if the user is going to press again for a doubl
DimmerFeature Request
0Helpful
5Views
0Replies
I've got an older house, mid 60s or so, with mostly original wiring. I'd like to install the KS240 in a bedroom; switch box has live and neutral wires, but no ground wire though. Current basic switch
Wiring
0Helpful
4Views
0Replies
I am update one of the my 3 gang switch into 1 smart switch and 2 existing one. the existing switch have standard 3 wire. 2 hot and 1 ground as photo below. it is to control ceiling fan and light the
0Helpful
16Views
0Replies
I previously asked (Lost QR) and never heard anything so I am trying again. It is a project weekend and I cannot find the QR Code that came with my Smart Switch. So how can I install and get it config
Remote ControlSmart ActionsQR Code
0Helpful
29Views
0Replies
This dimmer is attached to dimmable exterior led cafe lights. I installed the dimmer switch, got everything set up it was great. They would dim so much you could barely tell the lights were on which i
Dimmer
0Helpful
28Views
0Replies
I've installed several HS200 & HS210 Kasa Smart Switches in mine & my parent's houses. I love these switches. They are pretty easy to install and program. My only issues are: In installations with bot
By Hojni
0Helpful
22Views
0Replies
Hi all. Got about 10 kasa wifi switches and dimmers already in the house. Trying to set up a new HS220 in-wall dimmer. Wired dimmer correctly. Black is Line, Red is load to the lights, White to neutra
By wamcneil · Latest post Thursday by wamcneil
0Helpful
43Views
1Replies
Are you guys planning to come out with a Wi-Fi switch that has dual buttons (control two different lights) on a single gang? Example I have a single gang wall plate with switch on top and bottom, garb
Switch
By Dom2605 · Latest post a week ago by tc0
0Helpful
105Views
1Replies
I know there is a KS240, Smart switch for ceiling fan with light dimmer, but this will not work for what I have. I have a 3 speed ceiling fan that can oscillate. The wall switch has a button that can
Smart Actions
By spacemancw · Latest post a week ago by FanMan
0Helpful
91Views
7Replies
Is it possible to restart a Kasa switch remotely from the app or with a command sent to it? I am using Openhab to monitor my devices and quite often it will show them offline. But in the app they are
By RBartlett · Latest post a week ago by RBartlett
0Helpful
44Views
2Replies