Kasa Smart Switches

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, you can control your lights wherever you are. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss multiple topics regarding smart switches.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

I am seeing up a new KS205 light switch and some how lost the QR Code that came with it to join it to my app. As such are there any other ways to have the system find the switch so I can added it succ
0Helpful
7Views
0Replies
Hello, Has anyone tried installing KS230 Kit on 3 way switched Outlet? I've installed multiple switches for lighting, but it seems that 3 way wiring for Outlet is a bit different. In my case, both swi
By Jumong
0Helpful
9Views
0Replies
It has been a few years since someone asked, but is there any development on a 4-way dimmer switch? My home has two 4-way circuits. That is 6 switches I cannot swap out, leaving me with an odd setup.
Feature Request
By Rayday · Latest post Saturday by mrcoder
0Helpful
122Views
1Replies
Took me a while to figure out how to install this in a 4 way configuration. I am just posting my conclusions and welcome some feedback from folks who have more info on how these kits actually work. My
Dimmer3 way
0Helpful
18Views
0Replies
I have 6 overhead LED lights connected to the HS220. These have been working fine for a couple of months, except for an occasional, momentary bright "flash". The lights go to full power for a fraction
Dimmerflashing
0Helpful
23Views
0Replies
Is it possible to connect the KS230 V2 Kit given the following setup involving 3 total cables? BOX 1 Line From Breaker Black, White, Copper BOX 1 Load To/From Light Black, White, Copper Box 1 Traveler
0Helpful
16Views
0Replies
I did not know Kasa HS220 is not designed to handle ELV bulbs/engines. My porch light is ELV and the lamp flickers only when set to very low. Works fine at brighter settings like 50%. Is there any dan
Dimmer
By DanoT
0Helpful
19Views
0Replies
Not sure if someone has started a thread on this subject or not, but is there any way when you press the button to turn on the power on the ks200m to stay on and manually turn it off? Mine won't stay
DimmerSmart ActionsFeature RequestSunset/Sunrise
By rgamino13 · Latest post a week ago by Osugrad
29Helpful
2074Views
26Replies
@Riley_S yesterday I came home from work and found my KS240 had red light, did a factory reset and reconfigured the switch. I have other Kasa switches none had this issue so can't be internet connecti
By Aravot · Latest post a week ago by Marquardt
0Helpful
251Views
8Replies
I am using KS2000M which is smart switch with motion sensor for my garage light. It works well for about 2 weeks only. It won't turn off after that. I have tested a few months to figure out. Here is m
By Openmind2 · Latest post a week ago by AustinKE
0Helpful
54Views
1Replies