Kasa Smart Switches

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, you can control your lights wherever you are. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss multiple topics regarding smart switches.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

Community Survey: Color Options for Smart Switches and Dimmers Over the past few months, the team has seen a general increase in product requests for Smart Switches, Dimmers, and Outlets to be sold in
Highlighted ThreadFeature RequestOfficialSurvey
By Riley_S · Latest post 3 weeks ago by wrecks1
2Helpful
453Views
3Replies
Will the smart switch work with classless addressing? For example, instead of a class C network with a 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0, a network that is set at 192.168.1.0 255.255.252.0?
By higgy2
0Helpful
28Views
0Replies
I have a scheduled 30 minute fade on to preset brightness of 90% that has been working for years and for the last several months it has not been working. expected behavior: at scheduled time, turn on
By pchoi94 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
61Views
1Replies
I have a 3-way circuit controlling my living room lights. There is a "dumb" dimmer switch (Lutron Diva LED+ dimmer) in the first position (the box with the hot line/load wire when both the switches ar
By SFKeith · Latest post 3 weeks ago by SFKeith
0Helpful
63Views
2Replies
I have several Kasa switches (3-way, hs200, and hs220) and installed lights where you can control the colour/warm by flicking the switch off and on rapidly -- 6 times to reset all lights. I can't seem
Smart ActionsFeature RequestColor
By Flint · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Flint
0Helpful
72Views
3Replies
I have two 4-way circuits in my home with 3 switches each (that I can find!) that I have installed the HS230 dimming 3-way kit switches on. Both are wired exactly the same but are behaving slightly di
By erroberts1 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by TosaKerry
24Helpful
4484Views
17Replies
I have 3 of these switches but only one of them has this issue. Randomly the switch will turn the light off and then after about 2 seconds it will turn back on. I see old threads about this issue on o
By TheMcWee · Latest post 3 weeks ago by KarlG
1Helpful
88Views
3Replies
We have installed a number of HS200 and HS210 switches in our home. We recently had an electrician install two additional HS200 and one HS210. When we went to view them in the Kasa app, none of the ex
Amazon Alexa
By Kehlen · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Jason-LI
0Helpful
65Views
1Replies
I have a motion sensor switch KS200M that has worked fine for a year and a half as my garage light switch and then today I noticed the light didn't turn off. I checked the switch and the LED is on and
By SmartyPants · Latest post 3 weeks ago by ScottWE
0Helpful
263Views
6Replies
Good evening all, I looked for this answer, but i could not find anything about it. I would like to ask if anyone knows if the Kasa smart switches HS200, HS220 and KS200M have to be on a wifi that is
By Antoni777 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Otrip
3Helpful
58Views
4Replies