Kasa Smart Switches

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, you can control your lights wherever you are. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss multiple topics regarding smart switches.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

I previously asked (Lost QR) and never heard anything so I am trying again. It is a project weekend and I cannot find the QR Code that came with my Smart Switch. So how can I install and get it config
Remote ControlSmart ActionsQR Code
0Helpful
84Views
0Replies
I would like to know if anybody has done something similar, and if the behavior is what I describe. Is it possible to achieve a better behavior, for example by switching the travelers? I will probably
Remote Control3 way
0Helpful
79Views
0Replies
I have an application need where I would like to control another Kasa switch (KS200) with an additional KS200 in a box location that does not have a load wire. My thinking may be flawed but it seemed
Remote ControlSmart ActionsGoogle AssistantFeature Request
By miktek
0Helpful
167Views
0Replies
The three way switch works great... perfect with the other common 3-4 way switches. BUT, when I use the app, the switch will click ever other time to turn on and off. So if the light is off and I use
Smart ActionsRemote Control
By JTeam_Dad · Latest post 2024-02-10 19:17:29 by JTeam_Dad
1Helpful
449Views
8Replies
Hello I just bought an installed Kasa smart motion sensor. It's been failing to connect for the longest time, but some how it showed up on my list of device after I connect to the dedicaated wifi (TP-
DimmerRemote Control
By minomizu · Latest post 2024-01-08 22:00:51 by minomizu
1Helpful
169Views
2Replies
Have many TP-Link/Kasa devices - but - this one is showing up as offline in google home "(name) not available". It shows up in in Alexa as "Device is unresponsive". It shows up and is controllable in
Google AssistantRemote ControlAmazon Alexa
By PHS1 · Latest post 2023-11-17 00:01:03 by PHS1
2Helpful
256Views
2Replies
Hi, I bought a 3 way smart dimmer from Amazon and it throws "this device is bound to another user account", can you please help unbind it? Thank you.
DimmerGoogle AssistantRemote Control
By Mnjan · Latest post 2023-10-11 17:23:57 by Riley_S
0Helpful
171Views
1Replies
Number of dev
Remote ControlSmart ActionsAmazon AlexaGoogle Assistant
By Frogphone · Latest post 2023-07-25 05:53:37 by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
205Views
1Replies
I have a requirement to be able to change the state of the relay that controls mains on the LOAD circuit independantly of pressing the paddle for on/off. In particular, this will be controlled by a sm
Smart ActionsRemote Control
By dgnuff · Latest post 2023-04-03 08:11:00 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
279Views
1Replies
I see 3-way smart switches. Which are awesome. Why no 3-way motion switches? I can take two 3-way switches and convert one of them to a single-pole motion detector, but I'd like to have TWO 3-way moti
Remote ControlSmart Actions
By OvalPiston · Latest post 2023-03-10 15:41:19 by Brian_Gregory
0Helpful
497Views
5Replies