Range Extenders

The Range Extender products are mainly designed to extend the coverage of your existing wireless network. For some models they even can be used as Access Point devices. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Range Extenders.
Range Extenders

Tags

Label

Hello, I have a TL-WA850RE v7 wifi extender and when I connect it to my main router (ASUS RT-AC1200), from that moment - if any device tries to register into the network through the main router, it do
Problem
By buxter · Latest post a week ago by ThumbCackle
13Helpful
2480Views
13Replies
I have a T-Mobile 5G modem router Hotspot Model KVD21 that I use for home internet. I wanted to extend the range of the wifi In my home so I purchased the tp-link Mesh wifi extender. I can't seem to g
0Helpful
50Views
0Replies
I was researching the possible purchase of a onemesh extended to add to my AXE75 router. Perplexity AI tells me this and I wonder if this is accurate. When the RE315 is used in OneMesh mode, connected
OneMesh
By theMezz · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
1Helpful
49Views
1Replies
Is it possible to configure the RE315 extender to use the powerline backhaul and behave as another node on my Deco P9 network the way the TP-Link website seems to suggest? Yesterday, I decided to expa
By webbd-fl · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
1Helpful
50Views
1Replies
Hello , May I ask you for your assistance to choose an outdoor extender which will work with my router Archer AX72 also with Mesh? I have one indoor extender which is working great RE600X , but I don'
By R1d3rBul · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
74Views
3Replies
Hi guys please help when I plug in this wifi extender laptops cannot connect to the main router anymore I tried everything i can online but there is no viable solution please help, I need the main wif
By Daemon1111 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
83Views
3Replies
i cant connect to the wifi i cant even pass the acces poit it wont connect no matter what
By Devlzz
0Helpful
20Views
0Replies
I want to purchase this TP-Link AX1500 unit. Can this unit have SPECIAL chars in the WIFI network that conects to the exiting WIFI network? Thanks
By zulu0 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
45Views
1Replies
Just wondering when these products will be relased in the US. I just got the Archer BE550 (also BE9300? — why do these products all have two numbers that are similar?? it's very confusing), and it see
By fastasleep · Latest post 3 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
110Views
3Replies
I have the to-link mesh wifi extender ac750 dual band and trying to figure out how to connect it to T-Mobile home internet, any help would be greatly ap
By Pixie24 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
51Views
1Replies