Tapo Smart Cameras

Welcome to the official forum module for Tapo Smart Cameras! Tapo Cameras make it easier than ever to keep an eye on your home, no matter where you are We welcome you to create a new post if you need help understanding what your camera is capable of, what camera would best fit your home, or how automations can make you more comfortable at home.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

0Helpful
34Views
0Replies
I have 3 Tapo camera models currently more to be added as they are at the right price point and largely satisfy my needs. C110, C120 and C210 In my network client list, The C110 and C210 show as clien
0Helpful
17Views
0Replies
Email or Text Notifications.
Email Notification
0Helpful
48Views
0Replies
I've bought 4 Tapo C510W cameras for the area around my house. After setting up the first one I'm noticing the Person Detection is consistently being triggered by my dogs. I've lowered the Sensitivity
Person Detection
By 0xcmf
1Helpful
48Views
0Replies
Hello! Every single one of the videos on my C425 are corrupted. I can't read any of them. I format the SD card in the camera. I don't have wifi by the camera so I rely on the SD to capture images. Wha
SD Card
By Kory_K
0Helpful
32Views
0Replies
I tried the rice bag trick like you do with a water logged phone to no avail. A big storm passed through and blew the camera off its magnetic mount (underneath the carport). I found it hanging from it
By RodgerW · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
84Views
1Replies
Actually a TAPO C120 but wasn't available in the pull-down. Have it setup and working fine. Put the APP on a burner phone connected to the same WiFi and all is fine. I'm trying to figure out how to ge
By ShosMeister · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
106Views
1Replies
Motion detection notification stopped working. Removed device and now it will not allow me to add device. It says' 'firmware coming soon'
Motion Detection / Activity ZonesNotifications
By akamos · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
91Views
1Replies
I had c320ws v1 for a while and it works as expected with my Shinobi software DVR via ONVIF events- detection happens on camera, DVR gets a notification and start recording. I decided to get another o
ONVIF / RTSPMotion Detection / Activity Zones
By Olegus · Latest post 2024-04-22 13:54:41 by seppitm
0Helpful
131Views
3Replies
Does TP-Link have any app I can use to view all my cameras on my windows based computer? I do not not have or pay for cload storage. Just want to be able to view and control my cameras on my laptop or
By Sgerber · Latest post 2024-04-19 22:26:36 by churlock
1Helpful
125Views
2Replies