Tapo Smart Cameras

Welcome to the official forum module for Tapo Smart Cameras! Tapo Cameras make it easier than ever to keep an eye on your home, no matter where you are We welcome you to create a new post if you need help understanding what your camera is capable of, what camera would best fit your home, or how automations can make you more comfortable at home.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Comparing Tapo Doorbells and Tips for AI Detection Features Tapo D130 The Tapo D130 is our first wired doorbell offering a 2K 5MP view across a 180° FoV, Comprehensive AI Detection Types, and integrat
Motion Detection / Activity ZonesOfficial
By Riley_S · Latest post Yesterday by AndrewC45
0Helpful
1301Views
2Replies
My two Tapo C425 cameras work very well during the day and detect people outside my house flawlessly. At night, however, they do not detect people. I looked at all the settings and I don't understand
Motion Detection / Activity Zones
By Toyon1 · Latest post Yesterday by SebbyMax
0Helpful
82Views
1Replies
My C425 faces the front of the house and the street. The mailbox was constantly being identified as "Pet" so I created a privacy zone around it but it still occasionally detects a "Pet". When I get a
By JohnnyK · Latest post Yesterday by SebbyMax
0Helpful
172Views
1Replies
D225: During the day the only event I want notification for vis package detection. At night motion, person, etc.
Motion Detection / Activity ZonesNotifications
By Judoal
0Helpful
37Views
0Replies
Note: I had to post this under model C125 since C120 was not listed as an option. I have a new Tapo C120 camera and flashed the firmware to the latest version 1.1.15 Build 240516 Rel.68711n. My use ca
ONVIF / RTSPMotion Detection / Activity Zones
By Secured · Latest post 2024-07-26 07:51:56 by dw07
2Helpful
179Views
1Replies
Tapo C720 – Smart Floodlight Camera Features and Availability At long last, Tapo has released the C720 Floodlight Camera! This camera was first seen at CES, and we have received many questions about a
OfficialMotion Detection / Activity Zones
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-07-15 16:09:53 by Riley_S
1Helpful
1073Views
13Replies
Have two C420S2 Cameras installed with horrible motion triggering. You have to be directly on the cameras before they trigger. Anybody had any luck making them work better? Have them 7.5' off the grou
By WEAZ1
0Helpful
127Views
0Replies
Hello, The camera no longer triggers at night. It worked fine for about a week and nothing has changed in my set up, ie: - Same exact location and light level - Same sensitivity (max) - Wifi signal is
Motion Detection / Activity ZonesNight Vision
By TheFrog415 · Latest post 2024-06-12 16:28:28 by Riley_S
0Helpful
108Views
1Replies
Motion detection notification stopped working. Removed device and now it will not allow me to add device. It says' 'firmware coming soon'
Motion Detection / Activity ZonesNotifications
By akamos · Latest post 2024-05-01 22:32:54 by Riley_S
0Helpful
185Views
1Replies
I had c320ws v1 for a while and it works as expected with my Shinobi software DVR via ONVIF events- detection happens on camera, DVR gets a notification and start recording. I decided to get another o
ONVIF / RTSPMotion Detection / Activity Zones
By Olegus · Latest post 2024-04-22 13:54:41 by seppitm
0Helpful
299Views
3Replies