Tapo Smart Hubs

Connect your entire Tapo Smart Home ecosystem with a Tapo Smart Hub! This central hub acts as the brain of your smart home, allowing seamless communication between all your Tapo devices. Join the discussion on hub features, network configuration, automations, and all things related to creating a unified smart home experience with Tapo.
Tapo Smart Hubs

Label

I have Verizon FIOS 1GB Up/Down and when I connect my Tapo Hub, my VPN download speed slows down to a crawl (less than 1 Mbps). Is this Hub acting as a bridge or another Wi-Fi router to the C420 camer
By GQChu · Latest post 2023-11-27 20:13:40 by Riley_S
0Helpful
262Views
1Replies
I have to admit I'm pretty excited about the new Motion and Contact Sensors. I understand they must be used with your new Smart Hub. Will I be able to use the Motion and Contact Sensors to trigger Sma
By JerryInTellico · Latest post 2023-06-23 16:06:31 by Riley_S
0Helpful
545Views
3Replies
Tapo H100 : Sub-G Smart Hub with Chime We're excited to announce the release of the new Tapo H100, the first Sub-Ghz Smart Hub from TP-Link – bringing with it two sensors a motion and contact sensor f
0Helpful
708Views
0Replies
One of the key focuses this year at CES was our line of Tapo products, whether it be the latest improvements made to Night Vision technology, the release of our new Doorbells, or the first look at the
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-03-11 21:29:20 by Adpocalyptic
4Helpful
2583Views
15Replies