Product Suggestion

Product Suggestion

I'm considering a new modem. I've very pleased with my TP-Link Router and would like to pare it with a TP-Link Comcast Cable Modem. Looking for the best they make, if available. Does anyone have infor
By Marbo · Latest post 2021-08-10 23:56:44 by Carl
0Helpful
560Views
1Replies
I have a smart bulb in the lamp by my bed. To control the bulb, I either need to use Google voice or the app on my phone. This makes the interface with the lamp tedious. I would like to see a "Smart B
By Meldawn · Latest post 2021-08-10 23:40:54 by Carl
0Helpful
426Views
1Replies
Hello TP-Link, In Amateur Radio there is need to disconnect the AC power cord from the AC Wall outlet during a storm to eliminate ground system difference, and the cause of Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP)
By K5LN
0Helpful
418Views
0Replies
For the kasa app, there should be a toggle option to disable the question that is prompted "do you want to continue watching" when viewing a live camera video. Many people, like myself, purchase secur
15Helpful
956Views
0Replies
It would be great for TP-Link to come out with a smart plug with dimming options for plug-in lamps. I exclusively use TP-Link smart plugs for all of the lamps in my house and having this feature would
By jkbenzene · Latest post 2021-06-24 03:49:04 by PatSH
1Helpful
1201Views
5Replies
I have been using smart home devices since the 1980's, the X10 devices. I still have a number of them and they are still being sold. I like the new WiFi devices from tp-link, but they are missing one
By PatSH
0Helpful
354Views
0Replies
There have been a couple devices on the market that became somewhat popular with the pool/spa crowd for smart control of pool pumps or heaters. However, these devices were sold by companies that no lo
0Helpful
587Views
0Replies
Love your product. Couple things to think about 1. smart thermostat (connect with multiple with plug) 2. under the cabinet smart lights (not LED strips) Thanks
By k00lrunningz · Latest post 2021-06-15 08:18:35 by Andrella
1Helpful
854Views
2Replies
Please, add an option in the APP (during installation/configuration) to select if we want the device (dimmer/switch/light) to stay OFF, ON or LAST STATE after a power outage. Currently it keeps in mem
By FlameBob · Latest post 2021-06-12 11:03:40 by MeredithPaul
0Helpful
696Views
3Replies
It would be nice if there was a Kasa smart switch (relay) available for the control of existing lighting, say like a ceiling light. This would work like your HS103 except instead of an AC plug input/o
By KnowOne · Latest post 2021-05-25 07:55:32 by Taishameskin
1Helpful
892Views
4Replies